Rocket Wolf is seeking someone with graphic design experiences for our Fall 2014 Line. We need the right designer with the appropriate skills to help us rebrand the company. We are looking for the right candidate for a long-lasting business relationship.
We are delighted to say that Rocket Wolf has undergone some great changes, and now we are looking for that super designer to complete our amazing team.
Rocket Wolf is a clothing brand that offers a classic look with a modern fit. The brand has a classic greaser look mixed with modern themes, and concepts. The company has seen great success since our website was lunched in 2013. With that being said, we are looking to give the brand more of a stylized look. Below we have provided websites that have similar styles we are looking for.
Rocket Wolf would like to offer either commission based, or a budget based on 3-4 designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Researches market for concept ideas, inspiration and techniques.
• Designs and produces illustrations including logos and graphic illustrations for our women’s and men’s division.
• Designs embroidery, appliqués, patches and any novelty items for our women’s and men’s division.
• Responsible for tech packing art for sampling and production.
• Meets and discusses upcoming projects via email or telephone.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
• Ability to read trends and easily adapt to our culture.
• Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to time manage.
• Portfolio should include multiple examples of female and male apparel graphics, textile graphics and any other relevant artwork.
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in graphic design as it relates to apparel.
To learn more about Rocket Wolf Apparel, please visit: http://www.rocketwolfapparel.com/
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com